If you are updating your chip(s) please follow these instructions:
- Send your chip(s) to: ISLA / Colby Elsass
2800 SW 141ST CT
Ocala, FL 34481-5138
PH: 352 445-5615
- Get a tracking number so you will know where your package is and can advise.
- Make sure your package includes something inside so it is clearly Identified and we know to whom it belongs. We receive packages each week that are not identified and we have no idea who sent it.
- Do Not Require a Signature for Delivery. If we are not available to sign, it can cause a substantive delay as the service will often not redeliver. We only send out replacements upon physical receipt of your current chip(s).
- If you owe funds for your update (charts owned more than 365 days), order the update in the ISLA Store and then send your current chip(s) to us. We work to return updates the day we receive your current chip. Delivery within Florida is typically one to two days depending on the location. If you do not know if you owe an update fee because you are unsure of your original purchase date, please email us at Info@ISLAmapping.com to inquire. We treat all of our customer accounts with the same deference on update timing. If you have owned your chart more than one year, an update fee is charged and there are no exceptions; one day over 365 days is treated the same as 2 months late or a year out of date.
- If you have owned your charts 365 days or fewer (based on your original date of purchase) you do not owe funds other than shipping for your update. Choose the free update on the order sheet (only shipping is charged) send your current chip(s) to us as noted above and make sure they are properly identified so we know to whom they belong. We receive packages each week that are not identified and we have no idea who sent them.
- You do not need to send us mailing labels or funds for shipping. ISLA covers all return shipping costs as part of your order.