- Send your chip(s) to our most current location to avoid delays: ISLA travels over the course of the year and has more than one business address location where you may send your chip(s) to be updated. Most of the time we are in Central Florida (Longwood) but we are also in the South Florida (Keys) several months each year. We do have USPS packages forwarded but other delivery services such as Fed EX and UPS will just leave packages at the front door and have no subsequent forwarding. Before you send your chips to us, to avoid a return shipping delay, please email us at Info@ISLAmapping.com to inquire as to the best address. The faster we receive your current chip(s) the faster we can return it.
- Get a tracking number so you will know where your package is and can advise.
- Make sure your package includes something inside so it is clearly Identified and we know to whom it belongs. We receive packages each week that are not identified and we have no idea who sent it.
- Do Not Require a Signature for Delivery. If we are not available to sign, it can cause a substantive delay as the service will often not redeliver. We only send out replacements upon physical receipt of your current chip(s).
- If you owe funds for your update (charts over a year old), order the update in the ISLA Store and then send your current chip(s) to us. We work to return updates the day we receive your current chip. Delivery within Florida is typically one to two days depending on the location. If you do not know if you owe an update fee because you are unsure of your original purchase date, please email us at Info@ISLAmapping.com to inquire.
- If you do not owe funds for your update, choose the free update on the order sheet send your current chip(s) to us as noted above and make sure they are properly identified so we know to whom they belong. We receive packages each week that are not identified and we have no idea who sent them.
- You do not need to send us mailing labels or funds for shipping. ISLA covers all return shipping costs as part of your order.
27 Windsor Isle Dr.
Longwood, FL 32779
860 Lagoon Dr.
Summerland Key, FL 33042